Afzal and associates

Afzal Hosen Mandal - Lawyer and Founder, Afzal and Associates

About Me 🧑‍⚖️

I am a highly skilled practicing lawyer and the founder of Afzal and Associates, a premier law firm based in the Narsingdi Judge Court area of Dhaka, Bangladesh. With a deep passion for law, technology, and writing, I bring a unique blend of expertise to serve my clients. My goal is to navigate complex legal systems with precision and offer tailored solutions to meet client needs.

I also enjoy sharing insights on legal matters and technology trends through my blogs, where I explore the evolving intersections of law, society, and digital innovation.

🔎 Experience

  • Lawyer, Narsingdi Judge Court (2021 - Present)
  • Founder and Owner, Afzal and Associates (2023 - Present)

🎓 Education

  • Master of Laws (LL.M.), Southeast University (2018 - 2020)
  • Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Uttara University (2014 - 2018)
  • Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), Narsingdi Model College (2011 - 2013)
  • Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Lakhpur Simuliya High School (2006 - 2010)

📚 Blogs

I regularly publish content related to law, technology, and current affairs. Check out my latest insights:

📰 Blog Feed

📧 Contact Me

Feel free to reach out to me for legal inquiries, collaborations, or networking opportunities:

🏛️ Afzal and Associates

At Afzal and Associates, we are dedicated to offering exceptional legal services. Our team is committed to guiding our clients through the complexities of the legal system with professionalism and care.

Mission: To provide high-quality legal solutions that help our clients achieve their personal and business goals.

Vision: To be a trusted legal partner in the community, recognized for our expertise and client-focused approach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Military History of Bangladesh

Safeguarding Your Creative Assets: A Guide to Intellectual Property Law